Pharmacist-provided medication therapy management: A patient's ally against chronic disease
April 26th, 12:00pm - 1:00pm.
This webinar will provide an overview of the application of Medication Therapy Management in managing a patient with chronic disease, such as hypertension or diabetes. In this webinar, you will:
- Learn about Medication Therapy Management (MTM) and its components.
- Learn about financial opportunities to sustain your MTM services.
- Learn about strategies to promote your MTM services.
Click here to register now!
This Live series activity, Well-Ahead Louisiana Provider Education Network Webinar Series, from 04/26/2018 - 04/26/2019, has been reviewed and is acceptable for credit by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. The session titled “Pharmacist’s Provided Medication Therapy Management: A Patient’s Ally Against Chronic Diseases” has been approved for 1.0 AAFP Prescribed credits.
The Brief Tobacco Intervention Online Training
Did you know? Tobacco quit rates increase when health care providers consistently identify and treat tobacco use. Cessation advice from healthcare providers is effective and should be offered to every patient. Learn how you can make tobacco use screening and cessation service referral a standard of care among your healthcare team. In this online training, you will:
- Learn three simple steps that help you effectively talk to your patients about tobacco in less than three minutes.
- Learn about effective, evidence-based cessation treatments available in Louisiana - including individual, group and telephone counseling, and seven FDA approved medications.
- Learn about Medicaid cessation benefits here.
- Earn continuing education units in less than an hour!
Email Kristen Hernandez at Kristen.Hernandez@la.gov to be notified when this training becomes available.